26 May 2010

Invitations are important

I'm thinking of making my own invitations. I have recently started making my own Christmas cards, which I thoroughly enjoy doing. While it will definitely be a more cost effective way of doing them, I'm honestly looking forward to the process. I feel like it'll be a really personal touch to a wedding, which isn't always achieved. It'll feel really great to create and mail out invitations I made.

With that said, I floated the idea to Matt and even asked if he'd like to help. While he positively responded to the idea, I'm hoping he'll enjoy helping to create them with me.

After talking it over with a coworker of mine who made her own and is considering starting her own side business creating invitations, she directed me toward a couple of websites to consult. I really liked some of the ideas presented at one of the sites that I ordered a few samples. As silly as it seems, I'm thoroughly looking forward to the samples arriving. If I can, I'll post some pics of the samples for the 4 people who may read this blog.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment